Class Attendance & Sales
- Cancellation Policy: a $30 cancellation fee will be charged to any late cancellation* or no-show for all Megaformer classes. A $20 late cancel/no-show charge will be incurred for all other non-Megaformer classes. *A “late cancel” occurs if client cancels their scheduled class within 12 hours of morning classes before 9:00 am and within 90 minutes of classes from 9:00 am to evening hours.)
- Class credits expire one calendar year after purchase.
- Sticky socks are required for Megaformer classes. Sticky socks are available for purchase at the studio.
- Clean indoor gym shoes are required for all Condition and Cycle classes (no outdoor trail running or dirty sneakers, please).
- If this is your first class at Pursue JH, please arrive at least 10 minutes early for a quick tour of the facility and review of equipment usage and safety.
- For safety reasons, students are not permitted to enter class if they arrive more than 5 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- If you do not show up for your class reservation, a walk-in student may be given your spot once class begins.
- Kindly refrain from use of phone/electronics during class.
- If you have injuries, illness, or medical conditions, please let your instructor know before the start of class.
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Auto-pay memberships are for a 12-month period. Price is subject to change after the 12 month period. Memberships can be cancelled online using the MindBody scheduling system.
- Memberships are charged monthly on the activation date using the purchase option on file at Pursue (ACH or CC).
- All auto-pay memberships are eligible for (1) one month “hold” per calendar year (with the exception of pregnancy or extreme injury). Please request holds via email to email@example.com.
- Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, classes might need to be canceled, due to instructor emergencies.
Thank you for adhering to and understanding our terms + conditions.