CLASS ATTENDANCE & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Cancellation Policy: a $30 cancellation fee will be charged to any late cancellation* or no-show for all Megaformer classes. A $20 late cancel/no-show charge will be incurred for all other non-Megaformer classes. *A “late cancel” occurs when a client cancels their scheduled class within 10 hours of morning classes (before 9:00am) and within 90 minutes of classes (from 9:00am to evening hours).
- Any class with one (1) or less clients is signed up 90-minutes prior to a daytime class, and 10-hours prior to an early bird class, the class will be canceled. If you are the one client on the reserved class list, the instructor will reach out to you personally to let you know that class is canceled, or to offer you a private session for $110.
- For safety reasons, students are not permitted to enter class if they arrive more than 5 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- If you do not show up for your class reservation, a walk-in student may be given your spot once class begins.
- Class credits expire one calendar year after purchase.
- Please wipe down any surfaces you touch—all equipment, bathroom, shower stalls, sinks, etc. There are anti-bacterial wipes located in every studio as well as inside every bathroom.
- Clean indoor gym shoes are required for all Condition and Cycle classes (no outdoor trail running or dirty sneakers are permitted inside the studio).
- Sticky socks are required for Megaformer and Barre classes. Sticky socks are available for purchase from the front desk.
- If this is your first class at Pursue JH, please arrive at least 10 minutes early for a quick tour of the facility and review of equipment usage and safety. In an effort to prioritize safety, new students will not be permitted entry if they arrive late to class.
- Kindly refrain from using your phone/electronics during class.
- If you have injuries, illness, or medical conditions, please let your instructor know before the start of class.
- Please do not bring personal belongings into class (i.e., jackets, bags, purses, phones, shoes, etc.). Complimentary lockers are provided at the front entrance to store personal items.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Auto-pay memberships are for a 12-month period. Price is subject to change after the 12 month period. memberships can be canceled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any membership cancelled before the annual 12-month period will be subject to an early cancellation fee: $199 for auto-pay memberships, $130 for student auto-pay membership.
- Memberships are charged monthly on the activation date using the purchase option on file at Pursue (ACH or CC).
- All auto-pay memberships are eligible for (1) one month “hold” per calendar year (with the exception of pregnancy or extreme injury). Please request holds via email to email@example.com.
- All members on auto-pay have access to Pursue Open Gym. Open gym provides members with 24-hour access to the equipment inside Round One Gym and Pursue – any time there is not a boxing, condition, or cycle class taking place.
- Pursue is an eco-friendly studio. Reusable water bottle filling stations are available for your convenience. Please bring your own towels for showering and toweling-off in our heated practices.
- Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, classes might need to be canceled, due to instructor emergencies.
Thank you for adhering to and understanding our terms + conditions.